Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Back-to-Back Botangle

For me it was a bit of a teaching marathon last Saturday and Sunday. But who's complaining? I  got to teach in the historic surroundings of the beautiful Waring House located at the Denver Botanic Gardens and then at the ultra creative shop, Two Hands Paperie, in Boulder. Best of all, I got to share my passion for Botangle/Zentangle with my dear friend Lis who, to my delight, has been bitten by the Zentangle bug. No wonder! Look at these amazing results. I'm so proud of all these mini works of art by everyone.
Botangling at the Denver Botanic Gardens'  historic Waring House.


Student work in progress.

More Botangle anemones in progress.

Botangle by Lis - finished after class. I hope the rest of my students were as obsessed about finishing their Botangle anemone as Lis was. Her finished piece (first EVER Botangle) is incredible!

Having fun with white on black at the Two Hands Paperie.


Zendalas - student work after just a couple of hours. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment