Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

First Tangle a Day 2015 Calendar Posts

I was elated when my stepdaughter, Bettina, who is also one of my star Zentangle students gave me this blank calendar book by Carol Ohl, CZT for my birthday. It's called, "tangle a day 2015." Since my birthday was in late January, I've still got some catching up to do (to draw my own tangle each day). But I will post my tangles as I finish them. Here are the first 12 days of January.

I encourage anyone doing Zentangle; novice or profi to relax with the quick and spontaneous challenge of entering something each day.  It's a great way to journal your internal well being. You can see where you have "good days" and not so good . . .  But EVERYDAY is better after doing a tangle! Here's a link to Carol's site where you can buy her book. It's not too late to start!!
http://www.greydenpress.com/Store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=184

P.S. I'm proud to announce that Bettina will become a Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) after her training with Rick and Maria (founders of the Zentangle drawing method) in April. Yeah!





No comments:

Post a Comment