Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Festive Studio/Classroom

Now that the holidays are over, I still try to remain festive in the bleak midwinter. This faux aspen tree that I had used to display Christmas ornaments has found a permanent home in the corner of my Botangle studio/classroom. To refresh your memory or if you haven't seen my previous blogs, I painted a "Tangle Teaching Tree" mural on my studio walls. Dangling birds fit in perfectly with the theme. I love the magical quality of the fairy lights on this aspen, and since I live in Estes Park, Colorado, this couldn't be more fitting as decoration to display zentangled projects that I offer as classes. Ornaments, birds, and soon bejeweled, tangled Bijou tiles will adorn my enchanted tree.

You can order this tree and other in varying sizes from Restoration Hardware. I got mine on sale and was very pleased with the quality and easy set up. I hope this inspires you to keep the festive spirit in your hearts, homes, and work as the new year sheds its days.





No comments:

Post a Comment